Thursday 20 October 2011

XXX PHOTOGRAPHY CRUSH XXX

Self Portrait
My new photography crush is Manoela Chiabai. The Brazilian 24 year old living in Madrid. 
I asked her some questions recently and here are her answers:

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow where would it be?
I don't know, cause every morning I'm a different person. But one place I could always wake up is at home.

What's your biggest childhood memory?
The day my father gave me my first camera: a Polaroid.

What can you learn from men?
How to be a real Woman

What is the secret to happiness?
Doing what you love, what you want, following your dreams.

If you could wear any shoes what would they be?
Shoes that would take me far away.

If you could fill any shoes, who's would they be?
Diane Arbus








No comments:

Post a Comment