Monday 14 November 2011

XXX PHOTOGRAPHY CRUSH, MIGUEL DOMINGOS XXX


Miguel is a wonderful Portuguese photographer. His work is so sexy... I recently picked his brain a little... here are his answers.

Tell me a bit about yourself?
MD: I am currently based in Paris, after almost 10 years in London when I started my career after graduating from the London College of Fashion. Im currently working on some editorial and advertising projects.

What's photography for you?
MD: Photography for me is a way to express my views on things and make them beautiful and in that sense I'm always looking for ways to do it better.


Belle

What is the secret to happiness?
MD: Do what you love the best you can




The fisherman

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow where would it be?
MD: Somewhere with my friends, good food and great beaches


Sweat

If you could wear any shoes what would they be?
MD: The perfect shoes are always the ones I haven't bought yet....


Lis dances

MD:If you could fill anyones shoes who's would they be?
Still trying to fill my own


Backstage

As a man what can you learn from women?
MD: Elegance and Tolerance


Karl and Anna


What's your biggest childhood memory?
MD: Travelling by car with my parents and playing geography quiz


Thanks Miguel! Check out more of his gorgeous work at www.migueldomingos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment