Sunday 8 January 2012

XX BEAUTY CONFIDENTIAL 1 XX

I REALLY am not one for home remedies. Actually at best you can say I'm pretty sceptic. Usually because I tried them when I was younger and always ended up with a disgusting paste of whatever on my hair. Subsequently having to spend the next two days smelling of mayonnaise or olive oil or whatever I had been told to put on my hair after a summer on the beach.  But I've tried so many different conditioners and shampoos and my hair still looks duller than usual so I decided to give home remedies one last shot..
I did a recipe called the Banana Hair Mask
Ingredients: 
one banana
one egg
three tablespoons of honey
three tablespoons of milk
five tablespoons of olive oil
all blended together and left on hair for 15-30 minutes


My advice is that you put the mixture through the blender rather than just squashing the banana and mixing it all up like I did. DO NOT do this treatment before you go out. Make sure its a night where you stay in.



XX ENJOY XX

No comments:

Post a Comment